Passive ventilation of roof cavities in homes & offices. Excellent silent running passive turbine ventilator for removing smoke, damp, hot and stale air.
Supplied ready to install
How many Ventilators do you Need for a Home?
|House Size (Sq. Metres)||Number of 300Ø Ventilators|
Each ventilator is supplied with assembly and installation instructions.
• Follow installation instructions carefully.
• Ideally the vents should be positioned at the peak of the roof.
• Attempt to locate all ventilators in an undisturbed airflow from all directions.
• Avoid installing on a low roof adjacent to vertical walls.
• Ideally ventilator spacing should be 5 metres, and we recommend no closer than 3 metres apart.