- Ceiling Fan
- Contour Fans
The new G4 Building Code covers the mandatory extract ventilation levels now required for bathrooms and kitchens and updated AS/NZS standards provide the latest guidelines for internal wet area zones in general. In addition, rental properties must now be fitted with extract fans in accordance with the Healthy Home Standard.
Manrose makes it easy for you to make the right choice everytime with new Contour fan range selections. Appropriately named and designed, the Contour Toilet, Bathroom and Kitchen and Laundry fans not only meet the new guidelines, but exceed them in every possible way. Even more challenging installs (ie. complex duct runs and/or very high airflow requitrement) are catered for with the High Steam Area model.
- Wide range of aesthetic round and square fascias with, or without, LED’s
- Spring fit fascia for onsite installation ease and speed
- Profiled fan scroll cover to maximise airflow and performance
- High performance, high pressure centrifugal impellor
- Sealed motor with long life Japanese SI steel bearings
- Knock out for cable feed for easy fit optional LED fascias
- Swing out arms for easy installation – no need to screw into plasterboard and fast to fit
- Integrated backdraught shutter – saves losing heat or cooling out through your fan
- Deep spigot for easy duct connection
- Side ducted and low profile designed to fit in multi-story buildings with restricted floor void
- Pre fitted plug and lead for quick and easy onsite installation
- Robust black polypropylene body to handle construction site conditions