Aluminium Semi Rigid Duct
A semi-rigid duct is ideal for applications that require flexibility and stability. The self-supporting duct can be bent to send airflow in your desired direction without creating sharp bends that restricts airflow. Used especially for high aerodynamic performance and durablity.
Semi-rigid ducting one of the most varied and versatile types of self-supporting ducts on the market, manufacured from ncombustible corrosion stable material.
Semi rigid duct maintains its shape for maximum ventilation efficiency. It expands to 3m in length
- 0.1mm aluminium construction
- Temperature rated from -30C to 250C
- Maximum flow velocity 30m/s
- Maximum working presssure 10,000Pa
- Minimum bending radius 0.73 x D